Children's immune defence syrup - Prodigo Baby
Prodigo Baby Immune Defence Syrup from Bi3 Pharma is a complete food supplement containing DHA, Vitamin D3, Lutein, Zeaxanthin, all substances of natural origin that are essential for the healthy
growth and intellectual development of children.
Il DHA (acido docosaesaenoico) è un acido grasso omega-3 a lunga catena presente in modo naturale in alcuni alimenti, in particolare negli oli di pesce provenienti da pesci grassi come il salmone, le sardine e le aringhe è considerato un nutriente essenziale per il nostro corpo, specialmente per lo sviluppo e il corretto funzionamento del cervello, del sistema nervoso e degli occhi.
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) is a long-chain omega-3 fatty acid found naturally in some foods, particularly in fish oils from oily fish such as salmon, sardines and herring and is considered an
essential nutrient for our bodies, especially for the development and proper functioning of the brain, nervous system and eyes.
Vitamin D3 and B vitamins ensure proper development of energy metabolism. The presence of lutein and zeaxanthin may support normal development of the child's eyes and vision. Additional support is
also provided by bovine colostrum, which promotes proper intestinal function, the development of bacterial flora and reduces the risk of infection from viruses, bacteria or fungi.
METHOD OF USE
It is recommended to take 1 ml daily.
- Insert the dispensing syringe into the hole of the reducer on the neck of the bottle;
- Draw the product from the bottle by pulling the plunger of the dispensing syringe up to 1 ml;
- Remove the syringe from the reducer hole on the bottle neck;
- The product can be administered directly via the dispensing syringe or the syringe can be used to pour the product into a spoon to be used for intake;
- After use, wash the dosing syringe with clean water and dry it carefully. Shake the bottle for at least 30 seconds before use. After first opening, store the product in the refrigerator.
Store at a temperature between 12°C and 25°C in a dry place. After first opening, store the product in a refrigerator. Avoid exposure to heat and sunlight. The minimum shelf life refers to the product
correctly stored, in unopened packaging. Store the product in the original packaging. Do not store the product near dangerous substances, such as ammonia, petrol, acetone, easily evaporating or flammable substances.
Find out more: