Depurative supplement for liver wellbeing
Ripagen epa is a depurative supplement for the well-being of the liver based on Vitamins C, E, B3, B6 with Taurine and Resveratrol and plant extracts of Milk Thistle, Artichoke, Phyllanthus, Oat Beta-Glucan,
Dandelion and Selenium. The liver detox supplement may also be indicated in cases of deficiency or increased need for these nutrients, the deficiency of which is often related to an incorrect diet (e.g. deficiency of essential amino acids and micronutrients).
The synergic action of the natural ingredients and plant extracts in its composition - in addition to the presence of vitamins - contributes to a draining and purifying action for the liver, favouring the elimination of toxins and improving the liver's ability to actively protect against toxic substances.
- Vitamins B3 and B6 and vitamin C contribute to normal energy metabolism;
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative stress;
- Milk Thistle, Artichoke and Dandelion may support digestive and liver function and the body's purifying functions;
- Phyllanthus can promote liver and urinary system function;
- Polygonum cuspidatum (Resveratrol) may have an antioxidant effect, promote the body's purifying functions and drainage of body fluids;
- Beta-Glucans may positively influence the immune system and the metabolism of sugars and lipids (sirtdiet).
For proper purifying action, it is recommended to take 1 sachet daily - before going to sleep - dissolved thoroughly in 100 ml of water.
Available in sachet format, sugar-free, with sweeteners.
Find out more: